Please note this website is solely for riders / teams who wish to register for the various events that make up the different 2019 FIM Trial World Championships. Valid users will have already been sent log in details or will need to create a new account, which will be subject to verification.
Important information: Entries close 14 days before each event - no exceptions will be made.
Entries made less than 21 days before each event will be subject to €50.00 late administration fee - no exceptions will be made.
Further TrialGP information can be found on the following two websites:
Click here to access the official TrialGP website.
Click here to access the rider / team noticeboard.
The following information will help you create your account and register for events.
- Riders / teams who wish to register for the various events that make up the different 2019 FIM Trial World Championships must first create an account. This can be done by selecting ‘home’ from the main menu bar and then clicking the ‘create new account’ button just below the log in panel.
- Once activated (this might take longer outside of normal office hours - Monday to Friday 09.00hrs to 17.00hrs UK) your account will be valid for the current season, so you will not have to repeat this process. You can review / modify your account details by selecting ‘My account’ from the main menu bar once you have entered your log in details.
- Once your account is active, you can then register a rider / assistant for each or all events that make up the different 2019 FIM Trial World Championships. Payment must be made by credit / debit card. Your registration will only be valid once payment is successfully made.
- Your event registration will be confirmed by email.
- You can log in and register for further events at any time - please note that entries close 14 days before each event. You can also log in and add an assistant after you have already registered a rider for an event - please note that entries close 14 days before each event.
- You can check your registration - simply log in and select ‘My events’ from the top menu bar.
- You can update / amend your personal / bike / insurance / assistant details - simply log in and select ‘My account’ from the top menu bar.
Click here to contact Sport7 if you have any further questions / queries.